The Columbus portion of the international POLPAN Workshop is held at The Ohio State University’s Department of Sociology. During their week at OSU, workshop participants use POLPAN to train in quantitative analysis of panel data, including advanced special topics. The workshop is open to selected students from leading Polish academic institutions and OSU free of charge.
Topics of the Columbus portion of the POLPAN Workshop include:
- Organization of Panel Data
- Measurement of Change in Panel Data
- Time, Age and Cohort Effects in Panel Data
- Multilevel Modeling in Panel Data, Continuous Dependent Variables
- Multilevel Modeling in Panel Data, Discrete Dependent Variables
- Structural Equation Modeling in Panel Data
- Health and Wellbeing in Dynamic Perspective
The Columbus Panel Analysis program is here.