Works in progress – articles related to the NONWORK project:
- Irina Tomescu-Dubrow and Joshua Kjerulf Dubrow. 2015. Experiences on the Labor Market: A Summary of the Recent Research
- Marta Kołczyńska and Kazimierz M. Słomczyński. 2015. On the Job Market – Out of the Job Market: Current Employment, Unemployment, and Housework
- Irina Tomescu-Dubrow. 2015. Risk of Unemployment and Labor Market Segmentation and During the Structural Economic Changes
- Anna Kiersztyn. 2015. Long Term Labor Market Outcomes of Formerly Jobless Individuals: How to Get the „Right” Job, not Just Any Job?
- Joshua Kjerulf Dubrow. 2015. How I Lost My Job: Qualitative Experiences on the Contemporary Polish Labor Market
- Katarzyna Andrejuk. 2015. Social and Political Activity of Housewives: Does the Status of Not- Being Employed Matter?