- Kiersztyn, A. 2012. Employment Instability: A Dynamic Perspective. International Journal of Sociology 42(1):6-30.
- Kiersztyn, A. 2013. Stuck in a Mismatch? The Persistence of Overeducation During Twenty Years of the Post-Communist Transition in Poland. Economics of Eduacation Review32(1):78-91
- Kunovich, R. 2012. Perceived Unemployment: The Sources and Consequences of Misperception.” International Journal of Sociology 42(4):100-23.
- Mikucka, Małgorzata. 2013. The Transition to Insecurity: Employment Dynamics and Its Sociodemographic Differentiation. International Journal of Sociology 42(4):71-99.
- Tomescu-Dubrow, I. 2012. Effects of Future Orientations on Income Attainment and Social Class: An Analysis of Polish Panel Data. Polish Sociological Review 4(176): 519-536.
- Irina Tomescu-Dubrow and Joshua Kjerulf Dubrow. 2014. Experiences on the Labor Market: A Summary of the Recent Research
- Marta Kołczyńska and Kazimierz M. Słomczyński. 2014. On the Job Market – Out of the Job Market: Current Employment, Unemployment, and Housework
- Irina Tomescu-Dubrow. 2014. Risk of Unemployment and Labor Market Segmentation and During the Structural Economic Changes
- Anna Kiersztyn. 2014. Long Term Labor Market Outcomes of Formerly Jobless Individuals: How to Get the „Right” Job, not Just Any Job?
- Joshua Kjerulf Dubrow. 2014. How I Lost My Job: Qualitative Experiences on the Contemporary Polish Labor Market
- Katarzyna Andrejuk. 2014. Social and Political Activity of Housewives: Does the Status of Not- Being Employed Matter?